We have a new special treat for our newbie friends out there! The Beginner's Block in a Day aims to support our Beginner Swing Block at Smith Street Swing in several ways:
- The same rhythm of the SSS block will be taught on the last Saturday of every month, in 1929's very own STUDIO.
- Did you take a block at Smith Street Swing but want to practice heaps with the teachers present in a small class to really "get it"? Here's your chance!
- Are you a total Newbie and want to give dancing a go, but find group classes overwhelming or intimidating? This class will move quickly, but it's small, so you will get special attention from the teachers!
- Love the idea of meeting new people, but find bigger group classes harder to get a word in? The size of these classes mean that you can rotate to the same people a few times in class...make connections!
- Are you learning in private lessons but now feel ready to dance with some new people in a small setting...this is it!
- Have background dance experience that makes beginner classes seem to move too slow? Small class - lots of material - one on one attention from your teachers makes this the place to go!
- Unavailable Tuesday nights? - Think LAST SATURDAYS!