Hop Step Swing is the fun new opportunity for teens to learn to swing dance!
Students will learn the basics of swing dancing in a fun routine with a performance opportunity at the end! Class size will be limited to a small group of students to offer the best learning environment.
Hop Step Swing! - REGISTER
5 week block in Term 4
Saturdays 3:30-5:00pm * $125
Oct 11, 18, 25, (NO CLASS CUP DAY WEEKEND) Nov 8, 15
Performance date TBA
1929 Studios * 1/281 Smith Street Collingwood (enter via Greeves Street)
FREE OPEN DAY - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
20th September - Meet & Greet Day!
3:30-5:00pm * 1929 Studios
* Lesson from 3:45-4:15pm * Social from 4:15-5:00pm
- Meet the teacher/s and 1929 studios staff.
- Free 30 minute dance lesson for parents and teens with social dance time after.
- See what swing dancing is all about with a dance demo with Tim & Vanessa
- Register for the course after class and receive a discount -- $120
- Nibbles Provided!
About your Teacher:
10+ yrs. experience working with youth
Working with Children Check
First Aid Certificate
Bachelor of Music
*Local teacher and Swing DJ, Tim Jones will join Vanessa one Saturday later in the block to help demonstrate.