- April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Advanced Level
- 9 couples max
- If series does not sell out: Casual rate of $25 per class will be an option, book in by Contacting Us
Lindy Hopper's Delight is a Specialty Workshop series hosted by Kathryn Kelly & Co. for Advanced dancers! This series will occur roughly bi-monthly throughout the year on Thursday nights in 1929's Studio.
APRIL EDITION - Make yo movement, MO BETTER!
When you watch truly advanced dancers, you can observe that they are doing BASIC THINGS however they do them REALLY WELL. How do they do it?
As an advanced dancer, you can get caught up in a whirlwind of ideas. Let's get back to basics and see how it all fits together by focusing on understanding our fundamental MOVEMENT.
Joining KK this month is Mark Christopoulos! Mark's understanding of contemporary movement and ballet will be awesome for this class' concepts!
- Getting back to the basics
- Analyze our movements -- how do they work?
- Continue observing our habits and making choices instead of 'just becauses'
- How to effectively move our bodies in order to breeze through complex patterns and for when the pace picks up!
- Eat our 'VEGIES' so we can enjoy 'DESSERT'! a.k.a. Once we focus on CONTROL, we can move into the CRAZY!