TERM 4 - 2015
DATES & TIMES
- Saturdays 3:30-5:00pm
- Oct 10, 17, 24 & Nov 7, 14
- NO CLASS ON 31 Oct for Cup Day
- Runs in 5 week blocks each school term.
- Performance or Party time/day/location will vary each term based on student availability.
- Preregistration & parent's digital signature required
- No partner necessary
- Suitable for all levels: Beginner, Beginner Plus, Intermediate
- Small class size for excellent teacher to student ratio.
- $125 per student
- $200 for two students from same household
- Offer to new students! - Try before you buy! Come to the first class to see if you like it. If you do, pay for the block! Parental consent still required.
- Working with Children Check
- Certified in First Aid
- 10+ years experience teaching music and dance to young people
All students must have a signed parental consent to attend class.
Dancing for Teens ONLY!
Hop Step Swing is the fun opportunity for teens to learn to swing dance! Swing dancing is a highly spirited folk dance that came out of the jazz era of the 1920s-40s in New York City. Nearly 100 years later, Swing dance is alive and well amongst people across the globe and in Melbourne -- who wished they had learned when they were teenagers!
Dancing is a fun way to...
- develop physical coordination
- meet new people
- develop rhythm and musicality
- learn about jazz history
- practice creative expression
- build confidence.
July 25 -- Aug 1, 8, 15, 22
October 10, 17, 24 * -- Nov 7, 14
* NO CLASS ON 31 Oct for Cup Day