Last Saturday of Every Month
@BASTINGS ST. BALLROOM
1 Bastings St, Northcote VIC 3070
with Vanessa Nimmo
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Monthly 1.5 hour class!
DANCING FOR TEENS ONLY!
Swing Teens is the fun opportunity for teens to learn to swing dance! Swing dancing is a highly spirited folk dance that came out of the jazz era of the 1920s-40s in New York City. Nearly 100 years later, Swing dance is alive and well amongst people across the globe and in Melbourne -- who wished they had learned when they were teenagers!
About The Teacher...
- Working with Children Check
- Certified in First Aid
- 10+ years experience teaching music and dance to young people
Dancing is a fun way to...
- develop physical coordination
- meet new people
- develop rhythm and musicality
- learn about jazz history
- practice creative expression
- build confidence
About The Workshops...
- No partner necessary
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Small class size for excellent teacher to student ratio
- Preregistration & parent's digital signature required
How to enrol your child to this class
If you are the teen taking this class, please have your parent or guardian follow these instructions.
- The parent or guardian needs to create an account with 1929 Studios. Click HERE to do so
- Add your child in the Add Family Members section. Enter the type of relationship and tick YES on Paid for by new dancer.
- Go to Schedule and find the Swing Teens class you would like to enrol your child. Click on Sign Up Now. You will then be able to choose to make a reservation for your child.
- Follow the purchase procedure